Wednesday, October 26, 2011

First post in forever. Forever.

First of all, subscribe to this blog.  Once december hits, I will have a lot more content.  For now, I am student teaching and can't post anything about it.  Which is infuriating. It violates some sort of rule.  I have so much to say!

I will say this: teaching is all about reflecting on your practice.  IF you are not reflecting, you will at some point cease to be a good teacher.  If you are reflecting and are honest about it, you should continue to improve.  This is important.

I would like to post some more content that is not my own so please email me.  I have some poems and songs I've been working on I will post soon enough.

As far as my development as a writer: had one poem published, and will be attempting nanowrimo.

I think I might jot down some thoughts here soon.  I've got a lot on my mind.


Also.


Dig the new lay out.

Dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment