Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free music

Here are some downloads of the bands I've been involved with. If anyone wants to put up their band here, let me know and I'll link it up.

The Incomplete Maury Discography (2003-2007)
Includes:
SFHC DEMO (2003)
As if a Knife EP (2004)
Demo 2k4 (2004)
Hold Your Ground EP (2005)
Winter Tour Demo (2007)



Features members of: On Alert, SLK, Voice To Kill, As Beauty Dies, Juggernaut, Life to Live, A Dying Star, and every other Melbourne hardcore band ever.

The next one is from my band Iron Will. A lot of it is an introspective look at my straight edge years and my life before moving to Boone. I've also been told it's very depressing. I like it.

Iron Will Discography: Demo and King of Outcasts (2008)


Juggernaut is probably one of my favorite local bands of all time. I'm not just saying that cause the guitarists are my best friend and his brother, or because I've remained friends with almost everyone in the band over the years. Righteous Josh crafted some very articulate, enraged lyrics that I really relate to. "Trials and tribulations, over and over again I fail."


Juggernaut - Heading Nowhere EP

No comments:

Post a Comment